We look forward to your visit to our website and your interest in our company. We understand privacy as a customer-oriented quality feature. The protection of your personal data and the preservation of your personal rights are important to us.
Use of our website is basically possible without the provision of personal data. However, if you use our website services of our company, the processing of your personal data may be required.
The data collected automatically when you visit our websites or when you use services of your personal data entered, are processed in accordance with the current statutory provisions for the protection of personal data.
If processing of your personal data is required and there is no legal basis for such processing, we will in principle obtain consent for the required purpose of the processing.
As a company responsible for processing, we have defined technical and organizational measures to ensure the highest possible level of protection of your personal data.
However, we point out that data transmission over the World Wide Web can generally have security gaps.
If you would like to make use of the services of our company and do not want to use the way of data transmission via the World Wide Web for this purpose, you can also contact us by phone.
1. Contact details of the controller
Responsible for the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation is:
Company: digivod GmbH
Breite Straße 10
Phone: 02159 5200 - 88
As data protection officer is ordered:
Mr. Stephan Hartinger
Phone: 08232 80988-70
2. Collection of general access information
Each time you visit our website, server log file information that your browser sends to us is automatically recorded. These are:
- IP address (Internet Protocol address) of the accessing computer
- the website from which you visit us (referrer)
- the website you visit with us
- the date and duration of the visit
- Browser type and browser settings
- operating system
We point out that this data can not be assigned to a specific person. We use this technical access information exclusively for the following purposes:
- To improve the attractiveness and usability of our websites,
- To detect technical problems on our website early.
- to deliver the contents of our website correctly,
- and to provide law enforcement with the information necessary for prosecution in the event of a cyberattack.
These data are stored as a technical precaution for a maximum of 7 days to protect the data processing systems against unauthorized access.
3. Collection and transfer of personal data
We only use your personal data for the purposes stated on this information privacy page. There are no input masks for the collection of personal data on our website.
4. What are cookies used for?
No cookies are used.
5. Use and use of tracking, analysis tools and social plugins
On this website no tracking, analysis tools or social plugins are used
6. Data protection rights of the data subject
If you have questions about your personal data, you can always contact us in writing. You have the following rights under DS-GVO:
6.1 Right to information (subsection Art. 15 DS-GVO)
6.2 Right to rectification (Article 16 of the GDPR)
6.3 The right to cancellation (Article 17 of the GDPR)
6.4 The right of restriction (Article 18 of the GDPR)
6.5 The right to data portability (Article 20 of the GDPR)
6.6 The right of opposition (Article 21 of the GDPR)
6.7 Right to complain to the data protection supervisory authority (article 77 DS-GVO in conjunction with section 19 BDSG)
6.8 Right to revoke a data protection consent (Article 7 (3) of the GDPR)
7. Transmission of data to third parties
8. Legal or contractual provisions for the provision of personal data and possible consequences of non-provision
Prior to any provision of personal data by the data subject, the data subject may contact our data protection officer or the controller. The data protection officer or the controller then clarifies whether the provision of personal data is required or required by law and whether the concerns of the data subject imply an obligation to provide the personal data or the consequences of not providing the requested data for the person concerned.
9. existence of automated decision-making
As a responsible company, we refrain from automatic decision-making or profiling in our business relationships.